This month we restricted ourselves to only wear 15 key pieces in each of our wardrobes. After going through a massive purge we wanted to challenge ourselves and focus on creating quality looks with minimal pieces. By using the money made from consignment, we were able to re-invest in transcendent items. Furthermore, we wanted to challenger to enable us to:
- Better utilize our existing items
- Be more creative in our outfit selections
- Not buy anything for an entire month!
What we couldn’t have predicted is how we truly felt like we had so much to wear! We did all the leg work in figuring out what went together and found that it really wasn’t a struggle to coordinate when you keep it neutral. All of our looks were laid out for us and we temporarily don’t have to shop for a while.
The pieces you’ll be seeing over the next few weeks are available in stores and listed below:
- Artizia Grey Sweater
- Michael Kors Blouse (No longer available – similar version here, and here)
- Michael Kors black sweater (no longer available – similar version here)
- Zara Slip on mules (No longer available – similar here)
- Michael Kors slips on sneakers
- Marc Jacobs Sneakers
- Rag & Bone Sweater Coat
- Black Leather Jacket
- Grey Oak & Fort Midi Jacket (No longer available – Similar here)
Do you have any of the above pieces? We’d like to see how you wear them and make them functional through the weeks! We’ll be keeping you updated on our visual solutions – check us out on Instagram.